at Cofipac Corporation
• Ensure 100% passage of raw materials in the sieve
• Ensure tipping facilities and equipment is in good running condition, intact, no signs of wear and tear or damage.
• Ensure adequate raw materials are available for the required production target of the shift.
• Ensure raw materials are clean, contaminants and pest free before using.
• Ensures that each raw materials used in tipping is of exact weight as specified in the
• Hold affected lots from the last good check for any noted deviation. Also checks presence of trapped foreign bodies in sieve. To inform Line Leader for any noted deviation for immediate action.
• Monitor’s the environment condition of the tipping room, temperature and relative
humidity must be within the specifications.
• Monitor’s content of product hopper and ensure not to empty content for continuous production.
• In-charge in operating the Paddle mixer and Dry Cone Mixer for mixing the tipped per batch preparation of raw and flavor materials.
• Record all details of raw materials used in tipping in the log sheets specific in the tipping Room ; recording must be on time and accurate for easy traceability in case of any food safety incidents.
• Immediately inform superior if any non-conforming raw material is intercepted.
• Immediately informs superior if there is any incidents concerning food safety.
– At least a graduate of any 2-year or Vocational Course
-Carry 25 kg load, can do repetitive motion
*Submit application, resume through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com