Machine Operator FULLTIME
at Quikfun Corporation
Quikfun Corporation is a food manufacturing company.
• 22 to 35 years of age
• With atleast 1 year experience as machine operator in food manufacturing industry
• A graduate 2 year vocational courses or Bachelors degree , with TESDA certificate.
B. Job Description:
• Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
• Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
• Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
• Recalibrate machines at the end of each shift
• Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
• Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
• Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
• Perform safety checks on every machine
• Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
• Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
• Create and maintain activity logs
• Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
Interested applicants may submit their resume, TOR and other credentials to email@example.com. Our office is located in Zone 7, Diversion Road, Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental. Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm. We accept walk-in applicants. For inquiries contact 09228557973.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org