Yvette Sabellona - Digital Marketing Specialist
• The responsibility of the team secretary is to be an administrator of the office.
• Handle simple administrative tasks such as preparing admin reports and documents, answering and making calls, paying for government agency contributions, assisting with the team and clients management, and making and setting up appointments.
• Support the team in various ways.
• Assist the Team Director.
• College-level or graduate.
• Computer literate and must be proficient in MS Office Applications
• With outstanding interpersonal skills; can deal with all levels of employees.
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Good English communication and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Independent. Can work with minimal supervision. Can work under pressure.
• Willing to work in Mahayahay office.
• Experience is not required.
Ability to answer the phone and make cold calls for setting up appointments is a huge plus.
This is a full-time office-based position with 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri schedule.
Perks and Benefits
• PhilHealth, SSS, Pagibig
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation Leave
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Team Travel Incentives
To apply, send your updated resume to email@example.com
Durian St., Mahayahay · Iligan City
Labeled as: Clerk/Admin/Staff
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org